Tuesday 11 October 2016

Final Outcome Inspiration

I had a look on Pinterest for some inspiration. I have already decided that a poster series would suit my project better as a final outcome and i am going to be looking at internet and social media addictions. I want to create striking graphic images that will create awareness for our addictions as i think most people don't realise how reliant we have become on the internet.

I found some images that create a metaphor between drug addictions, which we take seriously, and internet related addictions, which most people don't even consider. I think this is a good way to demonstrate it as although a heroin addiction isn't quite on the same level as an internet addiction, it seems a good way to shock people and make you think about how dependent we have become.

John Holcroft;

James Joyce;
                                               
Asaf Hanuka; 



No comments:

Post a Comment