Thursday 29 October 2015

Workshop: AFX


Motion Graphics from Jennie Chinn on Vimeo.
This was our second workshop on After Effects in which we were shown how to put together our chosen music clip and the different images we had previously created using Photoshop, and make a short animation clip which we then uploaded to Vimeo. I think the most effective part of the clip is the second series of images. I originally intended this part of the clip to look like the neon face-paint many people wear at festivals however I think given the effect I have used, it works more effectively as flashing lights. Overall, I found this task quite challenging as I have never used this software before or created any sort of motion graphics before but I thought for a first attempt it went fairly well. If I was to make another one, I would add more images to it to make the final clip look more slick and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment